Sunday, November 8, 2015

New Series: Ingredient Tastings

This post marks the end of a year-long hiatus from my blog while my family adjusted to having another baby in the house.  It also marks the beginning a new series which will focus on taste-testing common ingredients that we often take for granted.  I am fortunate to have such a great selection of grocery stores in my area and so for each of these tests I will be collecting as many samples as I can from Lucky's Market, Weilands Market, Giant Eagle, and Aldi.  Obviously, there are likely other great grocery stores where you live, like Whole Foods, Fresh Thyme, and many others.  These comparisons are far from exhaustive, but I think will offer some useful comparisons nonetheless. Try them out for yourself, see what you like, and leave me a comment if I missed your favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment